2 Day Guarantee: We will ship your standard wear parts in 2 days or they’re free!*
- When you purchase a LobePro rotary lobe pump, your standard wear part orders will be shipped within 2 working days of order receipt or the parts are free!
- This guarantee applies for 5 years after the purchase of a LobePro pump.
That’s right…we are one of the largest users of lobe pumps in the world and have hundreds of rotary lobe pumps in our own fleet used in the construction dewatering industry—and you guessed right, spare parts availability is a must. We stock all spare parts at our Brunswick, GA facility. No more long-lead times or frustration on foreign made pumps/parts.
Ongoing Spare Parts Innovations: We are continuously testing and looking for ways to improve our pumps. Our experience has taught us that subtle changes in design can make life a lot easier for the end user.
Also Available: New & Remanufactured Pump Exchange Program:
Take advantage of the many technological and engineering upgrades that the latest LobePro design has to offer.
LobePro pumps are 100% “Made in the USA” and feature:
- Improved wear plates and housing segments.
- LobePro cartridge type mechanical seals have been “proven in the field” in everyday use by our rental fleet of pumps.
- Up to 100 psi, LobePro mechanical seals do not require a pressure bottle containing reserve seal oil. Pressure bottles are an unnecessary annoyance that require daily monitoring.
To order replacement parts, or a drop-in replacement pump, contact LobePro Customer Service. Be sure to include your pump model and serial number so we can provide an accurate quote.
* Customer Account must be current and within their credit terms.