LobePro Difference | Over Other Rotary Pumps
LobePro vs. Over Other Rotary Pumps
Long lasting, leak free seals…avoid the dreaded pressure bottle
- Our patented LARS (LobePro Affordable Rebuildable Seal) is rebuildable and simple to install.
- Our seals do not require a pressure bottle containing reserve oil seal oil. Pressure bottles are an unnecessary annoyance requiring daily monitoring.
- We do not use packing which is designed to leak.
- We use mechanical seals which are designed for extreme shock and vibration.
Wear parts shipped within 2 working days of order receipt or the Parts are Free!
- This guarantee applies for 5 years after the purchase of a LobePro pump.
Run dry ability – our mechanical seals are oil cooled, permitting limited run-dry operation
- Special mechanical seals are oil cooled in a Seal Cooling Chamber permitting limited dry running.
Learn more about the advantages of the Seal Cooling Chamber vs. the Air Gap.
Steady, Pulseless flow due to helix, 4 wing lobe design.
Ease of maintenance.
- Mechanical seals, lobes, and wear plates can be changed on site without disconnecting suction and discharge fittings.
- No clutches or complicated timing gears to worry about.
- Simple improvements such as using corrosion resistant bolts, nuts and materials in the wet end which greatly facilitates disassembly.
Highly experienced staff
- We have engineers and mechanics in the USA who are here to answer your questions or trouble shoot problems.
Modern manufacturing facility
- We have the most modern machining, welding, metal cutting and forming, painting and testing facilities available at our Georgia headquarters to cater to any custom requirements you may have.
Made in the USA.
- LobePro Pumps are 100% made in the USA which helps us maintain high quality, fast delivery, and good communication